Hey everyone, sorry for the delay in postings! Haven't been up to much writing lately. Lots has happened since then... Job interviews, skiing, school, scholarships, events, travel, and way too much money spent on keeping up with life!
I am finding tome now in my schedule to take a while and write this because it is important. I just got back from a big canoeing/ski touring trip, and let me say that it was amazing. A revelation of magnificent proportions. Lots of decisions were made, and I think we were both surprised at the extent of the adventure that we were involved in. When I say we, I mean John and I.
I'd like to share a few of my fave photos from the trip! View the whole set here
So there you have it, the trip in a nutshell... We came, we saw, we conquered, and we battled to the bitter end of the journey home to Calgary. I'm stuck wondering what I'm doing here, but life must happen for things like this trip to be enjoyable.
Stay classy everyone... More writing to come!
~Yuri









That is one awesome lookin' trip! Big kudos for pulling it off.
ReplyDelete